- Accept a Variety of Payments – All major credit cards, eCheck.Net (electronic checks from bank accounts), gift cards, signature debits, and Internet auctions.
Billing Methods – Realtime, manual point of sale and periodic credit card processing available.
- Manage Your Transactions – Use our full-featured Merchant Interface to monitor and control payments through your Web site.
- Prevent Fraud – Identify suspicious transactions with our value-adding products and built-in fraud tools.
- Secure Sensitive Information – Authorize.Net is committed to protecting customer information throughout the payment process.
- Receive Payments Quickly – Your funds are automatically deposited into your merchant bank account within days.
- Free Help – Authorize.Net provides live technical and account support to merchants seven days a week, as well as access to online documentation and user guides.
We are an OFFICIAL Authorize.Net reseller and can answer questions regarding payment gateway services and general e-commerce information. We can also provide details on merchant accounts that enable you to accept credit cards for your business.
An Authorize.Net Payment Gateway account enables you to authorize, settle, and manage credit card and electronic check payments. Processing transactions reliably, quickly and securely is essential to your business. Authorize.Net, the industry’s leading Internet Protocol (IP) payment gateway, provides payment processing solutions designed around your needs. We offer a wide range of services and tools to enhance your business and increase your revenue. Authorize.Net supports an unlimited number of transactions and account users. An Authorize.Net Payment Gateway account enables you to accept credit card and electronic check payments from your e-commerce Web site. Authorize.Net understands the evolving needs of Web merchants — our solutions are designed to help you grow your online business.
Getting Started Guide-Web Merchants
The chart below shows the four elements you will need to begin online credit card procesing
A Web site capable of accepting payments and submitting them for processing via the Internet.
A type of bank account that allows a business to accept Internet credit card payments (the card is not physically presented to the merchant).
A secure Internet bridge between your Web site and the credit card processing networks.
A set of Web programming requirements that define how your Web site communicates with the Authorize.Net Payment Gateway.
Through our relationship with Authorize.NET, we coordinate the setup of merchant accounts for our clients at discounted rates. A one-time setup will provide access to your “Internet Merchant Account” (step 2) and access to your “Payment Gateway Account” (step3).
Payment Gateway Standard Features
Choose a method that’s right for your business: host your own secure payment form, or use one of our certified shopping cart solutions.
Manage and review transactions, configure account settings, view account statements, download reports, and more via a password-protected Web site.
The Authorize.NET exceptional technical and account support team provides free support to all merchants seven days a week via phone or e-mail.
Authorize.Net merchants are protected by industry leading encryption methods and security protocols. We are committed to providing merchants with tools and best practices to prevent fraud.
Reduce costs while offering your customers an additional payment option. Accept and process electronic check payments directly from your Web site.
Fraud Detection Suite (FDS)™
Identify, manage and prevent suspicious and potentially costly fraudulent transactions with Authorize.Net’s exclusive customizable, rules-based Fraud Detection Suite.
Automated Recurring Billing (ARB)™
Save time and increase productivity by letting ARB handle recurring billings, or “subscriptions,” according to the billing interval and duration you set.