E-WIZ SOLUTIONS, INC. WILL NEVER REQUIRE CLIENTS TO ADVERTISE FOR E-WIZ SOLUTIONS, INC. ON THEIR WEBSITES IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM. CLIENTS ARE ALLOWED TO USE THEIR SITES FOR BUSINESS/COMMERCIAL OR PERSONAL WEBSITES OR CONTENT.
- Every computer connected to the Internet is assigned a set of numbers that serve as that computer’s IP (Internet Protocol) address. When a visitor requests a page from any website within the E-Wiz Solutions, Inc. Network, our web servers automatically recognize that visitor’s IP address. The IP address does not reveal any personal information. We use the IP logs to examine our traffic in aggregate, but do not collect and evaluate this information for individuals. Our web servers do not record e-mail addresses of visitors.
- A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. We may send session ID cookies as well as persistent cookies. Session ID cookies terminate and are erased once you close your browser or log out, while persistent cookies are stored on your hard drive for longer periods. Cookies cannot damage your system. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings of your browser. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies, or allow your browser to show you when a cookie is being sent. If you choose not to accept these cookies, your experience at our site and other websites may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
- The personal information that we request and collect through online forms for ordering services and products may include the following:
- Your name
- Your e-mail address
- Postal address
- Phone and fax numbers
- Domain name
- Credit Card Information
- E-Wiz Solutions, Inc. collects credit card information to process payments made for services or products offered by us and all payments are made using 128-bit encryption technology to ensure that your personal informaiton is well protected.
- The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”, the organization that assumes responsibility for domain name allocation) requires us to collect the following personal information during the domain name registration process:
- Your full name
- Mailing address
- Phone and fax number
- E-mail address
- ICANN then requires all registrars to make the above mentioned information, as well as the creation and expiration dates of your domain name registration and the name server information associated with your domain name, available to the public via an interactive web page and a “port 43” WHOIS service. This information can be referred to as your “WHOIS Information”. Please note we may not be able to control how members of the public may use the WHOIS Information.
- E-Wiz Solutions, Inc. will disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on E-Wiz Solutions’s site.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of our site, or its visitors.
- Identify persons who may be violating the law, the legal notice, or the rights of third parties.
- Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.
- Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online – for example through e-mail, discussion lists, or elsewhere – that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
- Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your personal information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you’re online.
Last revision: April 29, 2015