For questions related to web hosting and email, please refer to the searchable information guide below.
Request support using the 24/7 support ticket system located within your Web Hosting Control Panel. You may access your Control Panel by visiting http://www.yoursite.com/cp. Alternatively, you may log-in directly by visiting http://www2.suresupport.com.
24 Hours A Day Tech Support
Absolutely the best ticketing system ever created. Open online a tech support ticket via an easy to use form. Our techs view your ticket, and as soon as they fix the problem or answer your question, you will receive a notification by e-mail.
15 Minutes Response Guarantee
Is your previous host taking days to return your support requests? We reply to each support ticket within 15 minutes of its posting, and to each e-mail message within one hour… Guaranteed!
Get Help With Various Issues
Ask anything about web hosting and the services we provide. You can get help with configuring e-mail, setting up message boards, form mailers or guestbooks, resetting nameservers, etc.
Maintenance & Support Contracts
Clients enrolled in our Maintenance & Support contracts may use any of the following Customer Support Options.
Discounted rates apply to our Monthly Maintenance & Support Contract holders. If you’re interested in our Monthly Maintenance & Support Contract please call (914) 202-9468
If you would like to request On-Demand Phone or E-Mail Support, you may reserve time blocks in advance. We are available to assist you during Monday – Friday between 9am and 5pm.
1/2 HOUR RESERVE
- On-Demand Phone / E-Mail Support
1 HOUR RESERVE
- FeaOn-Demand Phone / E-Mail Supportture 1
NOTICE: Customers that do not have a monthly website maintenance contract -or- monthly website support contract, please allow a minimum of three business days for our staff to review and correspond to your inquiry. Once a staff member contacts you, they will provide estimated time frame or ETA for fully addressing your concern. Customers without a monthly website support contract that request immediate support, will be billed at our Hot-Rush hourly rate (equivalent to double the standard current hourly rate for development) for any support provided within 72 hours of the initial inquiry.
Reporting Website Related Issues
More often than not, we will need to be able to replicate an issue in order to fix it. Therefore, it is best to provide as much detail as possible when addressing a technical concern. Providing us with sufficient detail will help us to expedite the handling of your request and reduce any fees associated with support services provided.
Description of the problem
Date & Time the incident was encountered.
Device being used: Windows PC, Mac, Tablet, Smart Device
- Web browser being used: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, etc. If possible also provide version of browser, typically found under Help > About.
- Steps taken that lead up to the incident (how it can be replicated).
- Web page address (URL) where the incident occurred.
- If E-Commerce related: Customer’s name along with the SKU of the Item the customer was trying to purchase.
- If possible, it would also help to know the internet address of the person who is experiencing the issue. To obtain this, please have them visit http://www.whatismyip.com and provide the IP Address shown.
As much of an inconvenience it may be for you or one of your website visitors/customers to provide this amount of detailed information, the effort at the very least will allow us to rule out recurring instances. Please notify all staff (if applicable) to follow the protocol indicated and include the requested details (on a best effort basis) when reporting issues to us.
Creating a "Hello World" Node.js app
This tutorial will show you how to create a simple "Hello World" web app using Node.js.
If you do not have a Web Apps section in your hosting Control Panel, then this tutorial is not suitable for your particular hosting environment. You can ask your hosting provider for more information, or you can seek assistance through our ticketing system.
1. The first step is to create a directory for the app in the private directory on your account. The web apps can only be deployed in directories in the private directory on the account. We recommend creating a separate directory there for the app to avoid mixing its contents with other apps or other files in the private directory. You can create the directory using the File Manager in your hosting control panel.
2. Create the app using the Web Apps section of the hosting control panel.
3. Create a file named app.js in the directory from step 1.
4. Place the "Hello World" app code below in the app.js file. You can do step 3 and 4 using the File Manager in the hosting control panel.
// requiring the HTTP interfaces in node
5. Enable the App using the Web Apps section in hosting control panel. Click on the red circle button for the app there.
6. Your app will appear in the list. You can access it by clicking on its address in the URL column of the list.